Fury sets another deadline for Anthony Joshua

Tyson Fury has resumed negotiations for the all-British heavyweight battle with Anthony Joshua.

However, Fury set his rival another deadline, calling for him to sign the contract for their showdown today.

Speaking on his Instagram handle, “My promoter Frank Warren convinced me to let Queensberry carry on negotiating with your team this week, despite me knowing that you were never going to do this fight.”

“I have just been told that BT, Dazn, ESPN all the broadcasters are all happy with the terms and are ready to support this fight.  Your side has been given a contract that allows you to see every contract to negotiate contracts with any partners on the event.  We have agreed to do it as co-promotion, everything in the pot, clean, fair, and transparently.”

“You have had this contract for 2 weeks now; my team have got everything done with the broadcasters, tickets, venue everything is ready to go.”


Comments

Popular Posts